- All rights for the protection of intellectual property regarding the content and composition of this website and the companies listed or illustrated, as well as, in particular, rights for the protection of copyright, brands, logos and other trademarks, patents and suchlike are exclusively reserved to Buy-Out Central Europe II or third party owners or beneficiaries, unless expressly stated otherwise. In this respect, Buy-Out Central Europe II reserves the express right to all texts, images, graphics and other content subject to protection, together with their composition and arrangement on the website.
- Except in the scope of the granted authorisation of use, the content of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website may not be copied or distributed, amended, made accessible to third parties or otherwise utilised. Within the permitted use of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website the user shall refrain from all infringements of copyright of Buy-Out Central Europe II or third parties and neither remove nor amend copyright notations or other legally-protected designations. Use of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website in any form does not constitute the granting or assignment of any licence or other right of use. Buy-Out Central Europe II reserves the right at any time to amend, supplement, wholly or partially delete the content of this website or to limit the access wholly or for specific user groups. The Buy-Out Central Europe II assumes no responsibility for consequences that may arise from this.
- The Buy-Out Central Europe II website was created for the purpose of providing general information regarding Buy-Out Central Europe II and its line of business to the public. Buy-Out Central Europe II has made and continues to make efforts to ensure that the information on its website is correct, complete, up-to-date and lawful. Nonetheless, Buy-Out Central Europe II assumes no liability for a lack of correctness, completeness, up-to-dateness or durable availability of the information or information sources published on the website of Buy-Out Central Europe II.
- Descriptive and evaluative statements, prognoses, calculations or assessments by Buy-Out Central Europe II or regarding Buy-Out Central Europe II and the companies appointed by it or regarding market, economic or other general circumstances or developments are made on the basis of publicly-available information, internal data and further sources and estimations. In addition, the correctness, up-to-dateness, legality and completeness of the statements, evaluations, calculations and prognoses may be influenced by factors that are beyond the sphere of influence of Buy-Out Central Europe II. These include, for example, changes in the general economic or political circumstances or natural catastrophes. Buy-Out Central Europe II assumes no liability for defects of correctness, up-to-dateness and completenesss of the information or other contents and the resultant consequences.
- Unless otherwise prescribed in binding, non-excludable statutory regulations, any liability for consequences arising directly, indirectly or in relation to the access to the Buy-Out Central Europe II website, the calling, utilisation or querying of its content or with links established on the Buy-Out Central Europe II website to websites or URLs of other providers is excluded. This also applies where Buy-Out Central Europe II has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. This exclusion of liability also applies to - but not only to - loss of earnings, business interruption and damage to your EDP system caused by viruses or other technical causes. The user waives the pursuit of all loss or other claims from or relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein or other content elsewhere.
- References to other websites (links, hyperlinks and similar) have only been added to aid user-friendliness. Beyond the binding statutory terms, Buy-Out Central Europe II assumes no responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the correctness, completeness, up-to-dateness or compliance with statutory regulations of the content of the linked websites. Similarly, Buy-Out Central Europe II assumes no liability for the ongoing availability or complete functionality of links to websites or URLS of other providers.
- The content of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website serves information purposes exclusively. None of the information contained on the website constitutes - either according to Austrian or foreign capital market law - an instruction or recommendation to submit an offer or conclude a contract or other legal transaction, in particular the purchase or trading of securities or company shares in companies named on the Buy-Out Central Europe II website, or aims to influence such a decision.
- Statements regarding information of Buy-Out Central Europe II are non-binding and for the purpose of initial information, they are neither expressly nor tacitly guaranteed. Historic data, evaluations and results calculations are no indication of future performance. All figures presented are merely an illustration of past processes and subsequently permit no indication of the performance of Buy-Out Central Europe II in the future. Please contact the staff at Communications/Investor Relations with any further queries regarding our company.
- The invalidity, unlawfulness or impracticability of individual terms of this disclaimer do not affect the validity, lawfulness or practicability of the remainder of the terms. The invalid, unlawful or impracticable term shall be replaced by a valid, lawful and practicable term that approaches the replaced term as closely as possible in the opinion of Buy-Out Central Europe II.
- All designations, information, regulations and processes contained within the Buy-Out Central Europe II website are to be viewed in a gender-neutral manner in this respect.
- The legal relationship between Buy-Out Central Europe II and all third persons arising from the direct or indirect use of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website and its content shall be subject to Austrian law exclusively. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded. Exclusive jurisdiction for all legal disputes between Buy-Out Central Europe II and third parties relating to the use of the Buy-Out Central Europe II website or the content and information contained therein is the Vienna Commercial Court, Austria.
Please note also the general information (Imprint) regarding § 5 E-Commerce Act (www.ris.bka.gv.at).